Welcome message.

"Viktor Maxckmillian is a man on a deadly mission: to find his dear wife, Audrianna, who has been kidnapped. For this he has turned to his old pack for help; the werewolves that Viktor has long cut off all ties.

However, Xin, Leader of the pack, is not impressed with Viktor’s comeuppance. He knows that when the shit hits the fan - they all come crawling back to Daddy. .."

Blurb, Do Or Die by E.R. Baine


Pelham and Strutt

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Really miss having my website.

Really miss having my website. Lost my hosting :( . But then I thought screw it I'll just operate with my blog. I feel my website though was more of my baby than even my books. I'm doing "freezone" work right now, which means long hrs and little pay. And I thought it would be too much of a hassle to work and maintain it at the same time, but I have had and  maintained my website longer than I even had this blog. Longer than Wordpress packages and it was do it yourself html. I know, totally archaic and I am totally old. People would visit my website and ask me to do a website for them when they saw it. I did the art on it myself. And I miss maintaining it even though I don't like spending time doing it...so I'm bringing it back at the end of May, thereabouts. Maybe by the end of this month. What can I say, I love the annoyance. Pray for me.

Facebook Comments