Welcome message.

"Viktor Maxckmillian is a man on a deadly mission: to find his dear wife, Audrianna, who has been kidnapped. For this he has turned to his old pack for help; the werewolves that Viktor has long cut off all ties.

However, Xin, Leader of the pack, is not impressed with Viktor’s comeuppance. He knows that when the shit hits the fan - they all come crawling back to Daddy. .."

Blurb, Do Or Die by E.R. Baine


Pelham and Strutt

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Yo! Sorry for the mini hiatus guys.




Hi everyone. My apologies for the mini hiatus. Been dealing with a minor issue for a few months now that has been taking up a lot of my time. But I’ll be wrapping that up right quick and will be posting like normal from now on. If you have been keeping up with me on Goodreads you would know I am on a Georgette St. Claire kick right now. I have read all her books. I am currently reading Pixie the Lion Tamer. I like the mixture of Magic and Sorcery, along with the Paranormal she includes in a lot of her storylines. She has a Newsletter you can sign up for on her website so you can be informed when a new book is released. She has releases regularly so you should check them out.

Georgette St. Clair Website: http://georgettewrites.com/

I just finished reading J.R. Ward’s The King. Loved it! I was telling my friend Please, no spoilers. I think J.R. Ward did really good with this book.  I voted for her novel for Romance Novel Of The Year award on Goodreads. Lover At Last. You should definitely check it out. Go BlayQuinn!

Book 2 of Surreal Blue Rogue Agent is at the editor. Hope to have the new release poppin’ onto Amazon within the next month or two. Already way deep into book three. I think I’m going to release that book like BeyoncĂ© did her last album. One morning you’ll just be checking on Amazon and you’ll be like OMG it’s here. I love how I advanced the plot so far, if I do say so myself. I love it. I’m really happy with it. 

Thank you to everyone who read and loved book one. Remember, if you loved it tell people about my book. I would appreciate it greatly if you would. I feel blessed and happy that so much of you like my work. 

I am enjoying writing about Audrianna and her crew more than I thought I would. I’m glad I’m not tripping off on the Thriller part of the Urban Paranormal Romantic Thriller. I’ve encouraged more of my friends to get into the writing game. A lot of them are into film and comp-sci stuff, but I hope they go into this field also. If you are interested in writing full time, this blog is the best in giving you a feel of the writing game as it is today: 


He has great advice to give, check out his blog topics.
  
I will be posting an excerpt of Surreal Blue Rogue Agent: And The Heart Grows Fonder on the site really soon. 

Take Care.

E.R. Baine

Facebook Comments