Welcome message.

"Viktor Maxckmillian is a man on a deadly mission: to find his dear wife, Audrianna, who has been kidnapped. For this he has turned to his old pack for help; the werewolves that Viktor has long cut off all ties.

However, Xin, Leader of the pack, is not impressed with Viktor’s comeuppance. He knows that when the shit hits the fan - they all come crawling back to Daddy. .."

Blurb, Do Or Die by E.R. Baine


Pelham and Strutt

Sunday, May 18, 2014

On The Run teaser trailer released.

If you notice on the site parts of the lyrics of this song is posted for effect. Great to see the release. When I first heard this song the vision of all my characters just popped right out at me and I just thought it would be cool to include them on my site. After I create my new book trailer I'll recreate the moving lyrics to include images from the trailer.

The On The Run II video looks really cool. And right on the heels of this:
  

And This:



Facebook Comments