Welcome message.

"Viktor Maxckmillian is a man on a deadly mission: to find his dear wife, Audrianna, who has been kidnapped. For this he has turned to his old pack for help; the werewolves that Viktor has long cut off all ties.

However, Xin, Leader of the pack, is not impressed with Viktor’s comeuppance. He knows that when the shit hits the fan - they all come crawling back to Daddy. .."

Blurb, Do Or Die by E.R. Baine


Pelham and Strutt

Saturday, April 13, 2013

WORD APPRECIATION!

     I got all goosepimply when I heard the domestic violence expert  for the Jodi Arias trial, Alyce-Laviolette  use the word “self-blame” whilebeing cross examined, and I was like “AAHHH!” 
     Never in my life have I ever heard that word spoken on television before, (or maybe it is just because I used it in my novella that I got so excited in hearing it). I even know where I wrote it down from because for years I have been writing down words, and write a brief abbreviation as to which book I got it from and the author’s name. It was Humanism and Democratic Criticism by Edward E. Said.  I’m no smarty pants, I just thought it was a book about the cinema because of the cover T_T




I thought it was a book about movies and the cinema. Turns out it was a book about democracy. But I got so excited. Jeez louise, I am such a word nurdist. ( Autocorrect has nurdist down as nudist. Ha ha!) 

Facebook Comments